The compact transmitter class for gauge pressure and level with frontbonded diaphragms works within a broad selection of variants, options, fill fluids and wetted materials. The wide range of available process connections meets even special industrial requirements:
- Threaded connections: e.g. for the power, pulp/paper, or oil and gas industries
- Flange connections: e.g. for the chemical industry
- Hygienic connections: e.g. for the pharmaceutical or food and beverages industries
The compact, robust transmitter housing is made of 316 stainless steel as a standard. Due to its high corrosion resistance it can be used in a wide variety of process and ambient conditions without any problems. The user friendly display allows simple and intuitive local transmitter operation. Full device support, including diagnostic/maintenance information is guaranteed via the Device Type Manager software used in either a stand alone or system engineering tool.
The tranmsitter provides local zero and span adjustments even without display.
- Base accuracy: ±0.15 %
- Span limits: 6 to 60000kPa; 24inH2O to 8700psi
- 4 to 20 mA output with HART communication as standard
- Conforms to SIL2 acc. to IEC 61508 / IEC 61511
- Full compliance with PED